You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
Flame2Fame a brand of SUS Sustainability Solutions GmbH
Tel: +49 (0) 6221 724 6786
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. Fill in the cancellation form or another clear declaration electronically and send this to us. If you make use of this option, we will send you confirmation of receipt of such revocation without delay (e.g. by e-mail). In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the inexpensive standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
If you wish to return the goods to us, please contact our dispatch warehouse beforehand. For customers from Germany, we will send a parcel slip for the return shipment free of charge for goods worth more than 40 euros. Please note that we do not accept freight collect shipments from abroad.
If you have financed this contract by a loan and revoke the financed contract, you are also no longer bound by the loan contract if both contracts form an economic unit. This is to be assumed in particular if we are your lender at the same time or if your lender makes use of our cooperation with regard to the financing. If the loan has already accrued to us when the revocation or return becomes effective, your lender shall enter into our rights and obligations from the financed contract in relation to you with regard to the legal consequences of the revocation or return. The latter does not apply if the subject of this contract is the acquisition of financial instruments (e.g. securities, foreign exchange or derivatives). If you want to avoid a contractual obligation as far as possible, revoke both contractual declarations separately.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal exists
- not in the case of distance contracts for the delivery of goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs or are not suitable for return due to their nature or can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be exceeded,
- not in the case of distance contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or software, provided that the delivered data carriers have been unsealed by you,
- not in the case of distance contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals and magazines, unless you have made your contractual declaration by telephone,
- not in the case of distance contracts which have as their object the supply of goods or the provision of financial services, the price of which is subject to fluctuations on the financial market over which we have no influence and which may occur within the withdrawal period, in particular services in connection with shares, unit certificates issued by a capital investment company or a foreign investment company and other tradable securities, foreign exchange, derivatives or money market instruments.
- Please avoid damage and contamination of the goods. If possible, please return the goods to us in the original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components. If necessary, use protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide adequate protection against transport damage with suitable packaging.
- If possible, please do not return the goods to us freight collect. We will also be happy to reimburse you in advance for the postage costs if you do not have to pay them yourself.
- Please note that the aforementioned items 1-2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
Custom-made products, which also include goods made to customer specifications, are excluded from return.